HomeABOUT USPrioritiesRetiree Activities Office

Retiree Activities Office

The McConnell Air Force Base Retiree Activities Office is located in the Robert J. Dole Community Center, across the hall from the military personnel flight offices. To contact the Retiree Activities Office call (316) 759-3829.

Slide show

Important Announcements

If you have an e-mail address and you are not receiving weekly e-mails from Mary Eary, please send your e-mail address to her at
mary.eary.1@us.af.mil or call (316) 759-4411.

Weekly emails are one way to keep up with news from McConnell AFB, as well as other items of interest to retirees.  A hard copy of the quarterly newsletter is no longer mailed out.

If you need a new ID card, remember you can go to
https://rapids-appointments.dmdc.osd.mil or call (316) 759-3737, 4774 or 5332.

Retiree Newsletters

For more information about the Retiree Activities Office, click here.







Monthly Luncheons

Monthly retiree luncheon will be held the second Tuesday of every month in the Robert J. Dole Community Center. Guest speakers from on and off base begin presentations at noon.

The topic covered each month vary and representatives from the following agencies present each month: Airman and Family Readiness Center, the Exchange, commissary, community center, information tickets and travel, the base legal office, outdoor recreation, base pass and ID, passenger terminal, security forces squadron, and TRIWEST.

The following guest speakers are scheduled for upcoming luncheons:
July 10 : Colonel Robert L. Hanovich, Jr.,
         Commander, 22d Operations Group
August 14 : Representative from Botanica
September 11 : Mr. Steve Matthews,
         Deputy Commander, 22d Civil Engineer Squadron
October 9 : Colonel Thomas Willford,
         Commander, 22d Medical Group
November 13 : Colonel Jonathan Downing,
         Commander, 22d Maintenance Group
December 11 : Base Chaplain

McConnell AFB Events

No events to display.

Base Operator


For base phone numbers, call
(316) 759-6100
or DSN 743-6100.

Records and Finance

Defense Finance and Accounting Center
  • MyPay
  • Customer support
  • Thrift Savings Plan
  • Leave and earnings statements
National Personnel Records Center
  • Obtain copies of military records
  • Replace awards and decorations
  • National Archives locations by state